Free

Re: "LongtimeLurker" is not "longtimelurker2"

posted on Sep 26, 2008 10:43PM

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I am not the least bit upset you sold shares and informed us. I couldn’t care less. Why would telling the board that one sold a portion of EDIG be deemed “an admission”? Why would you make that out as something one should feel guilty about? Investors buy stocks with the belief the pps will rise and we will enjoy a capital gain. Everyone here is planning on selling their shares at some targeted pps and when they do, won’t feel the least bit guilty about it. Strange that you feel you admitted to something that was wrong.

What is absurd is the idea that a long time EDIG investor would actually sell shares when the pps rises a nickel and at a loss no less, all in the face of the best news EDIG has ever announced. After 7+ years of waiting for EDIG to receive validation of their IP, a true investor would not pull the trigger now, and especially not while still in the red. Oh right, you had personal reasons. Convenient.

I am concerned when new, negatively minded posters come here wearing a veil of honesty and pretend to want to discuss the future of EDIG...all in the name of balanced discussion. They throw in the occasional “GO EDIG” cheer but only as a ruse to guise their true purpose of fear, uncertainty and doubt. I know your posts break the rules and I will continue deleting those that do. I will not PM you and please don’t bother initiating further conversation with me as I will not respond.

New Message
Please login to post a reply