Free

RE: Digiblast = for kids--Paul-BL/DABOSS...

posted on Apr 12, 2005 07:50PM
The idea that there would be NEWS out of the Airline Interiors Show came from the AirFax reporter...an independent source that does not have anything to do with these chatroom discussions, as far as I know. In fact, the author didn`t even know about e.Digital during his initial coverage. He does now.

That article stimulated discussions...all legitimate imo.

It`s the Monday morning quarterbacks that make a big deal out of shifts in time lines or changes in business plans.

Dealing with real time info and looking forward is what this chatroom is all about, imo, otherwise no one should speak until after news was released. The internet moves much too quickly to sit around and wait for the evening paper to arrive.

How many times did bashers poo-poo IFE, yet EDIG, via Wencor, has the market leading product and about 12 airlines signed up, not to mention the winning IFE Product of the Year.

Those who don`t understand set backs in business likely never started their own business.(see the idiot videographer for example)

The fact that investors remain invested means that they are most likely looking forward. All through history we have seen differing versions of bad apples. In our little microcism we have some very childish versions with no other outlets in life. They are dying at the prospect that EDIG will hit a home run.

Life is full of disappointments, but that won`t stop me from staying focused on I why own this stock, which remain intact due to the engineering feats and the company`s patents finding markets to exploit.

EDIG is proving creative and nimble and is now executing its business plan.

With product moving out the door, the numbers can only improve.

New Message
Please login to post a reply