Free

RE: OT - SEC trying to cover thier butt

posted on Apr 13, 2005 02:26PM
emit/HRH/I`m sorry for the others whose names escape me for the moment, but it`s such a mess. It`s such a mess everybody and there brother MM`s have abused the naked short selling strategy because of the regulators skirting their responsibly to police our markets, letting everyone do it, and it`s been a free for all. The SEC is trying to sweep it under the rug, hoping it will go away, and hence the reason they thought they could covertly pardon all the ``FAILED DELIVERIES`` and ``GRANDFATHER in`` all the Naked Short Selling before FEB, creating the ``NEW`` rule SHO. All the while without a vote from the victims, us, hoping to avoid any fall out, lest the everyday American investor get wise and finds out what NAKED short selling is, and then what it has cost us, which will result in an extremely LOUD echoing cry, of FOOOUUULLL!!!!!! followed by a demand for an all out investigation into the biggest scandal on American soil, EVER!!! The damage it has created, which I BELIEVE TO BE, well, UNBELIEVABLE!!! I know it is hard to comprehend, and to understand people, don`t be scared, and consider your sources about opinions on this topic. But just not knowing what something is, doesn`t mean it ain`t happening. Get educated, and/or request an explanation from your PUBLIC servants the SEC/NASD, as to what this is, and why there`s no investigation currently. If I called the local cops on anyone suspect, they would have to investigate, and give me a report. mguru
New Message
Please login to post a reply