Free

I am with you 1000% on this one...

The error in judgment I beleive emmenates from a lot of posters here keep comparing EDIG with PTSC...

If we have said once, we have said it 100 times EDIG is NO PTSC...

The First Mover Settlements by PTSC were based on their desire to get INTEL and its Big Guns off their back. The fact that Lackrones who run TPL decided to use the concept of First Movers to get some more settlements before litigation issue were joined was a poor decision forced on them by the big investors who wanted to cask out some of their shares...

Be that as it may, the Polis family who now sit of the Board of EDIG were willing to wait for their pay day longer.

Furthermore, it is absolutely illogical to think that EDIG will settle with samsung for anything less than what it really deserves. It has the strongest case against Samsung, and there is no claim by Samsung that they share Patents in the Flash arena like Intenl's claims against PTSC...

In addition, the fact that the setllement includes cross licensing, it indicates that instead of getting to count all the widgets Samsung has sold using Edig Patents, they streamlined the settlement by agreeing to a ONE TIME settlement, (which decidely should be in the $100's Million catagory), and cross license and work with each in the future, somthing they were planning to do as far back as CES 2000...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply