Free

While I almost always agree with both of you I have to disagree with you on this one.

I have to say Mr. Obama's policies, if put into effect WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT EDIG AND ESPECIALLY US, THE SHAREHOLDERS THEREFORE A SUBJECT THAT SHOULD BE OPEN TO DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD.

EDig certainly earns more than $250,000, the target for substantial tax increases as proposed by Mr. Obama. That means a lower PPS and a lower return to us.......certainly a subject that directly affects EDig.

Right now our capital gains on any profit we realize from the coming (we hope) success of EDig is 15%. When Mr. Obama gets through it will be 25%.

And the BIG, BIGGIE, if all his tax policies are put into effect there will be a depression, (not recession) which will not bode well for our small company doing business with the big boys, nor getting settlements from the 174, who most likely won't be doing much on their bottom lines either.

All in all I think that discussion relates VERY CLOSELY TO EDIG AND HAS ITS PLACE ON THIS BOARD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply