Free
Oct 23, 2008 08:03AM
Oct 23, 2008 08:11AM
Oct 23, 2008 08:16AM

Oct 23, 2008 08:29AM
Oct 23, 2008 10:48AM

I have read your posts for many years now and have developed a feeling for you and your standings of some issues. I cannot understand how an intelligent person like you and one I like very much, can say

"I never quite understood how rich people could whine so much about not being richer".

Meaning to me if I make a sum you consider to be rich, then if I make more it means I am "RICHER" and therefore should be satisfied with what figure you consider "rich" and not be upset about (whoever) confiscating the overage.

That is incredulous......I don't think you have thought that out.

Just who is to make the determination as to what sum is "RICH" and how much over that figure can that entity take of the money I Justly and honestly earned????

What happens if I am that person and judge you to be rich if you make over $50,000 and you have remit anything over that figure??? Where does it start and stop???? Please tell me...

Also you stated the $250,000 is NET. Could you tell me where you heard that figure is NET???? As far as I know the question of "net" or "gross" has never been answered. Please point me to your source.....

Tks, Frank

New Message
Please login to post a reply