Free

I'm not worried, just commenting that after we reap the settlement money over time, the focus of this board for me, only speaking for me, will be the future and what they do to grow to the next phase/level and have a long term future with new products, aqusitions etc.

People who got into QCOM at $5/share at the begining and stuck with it to this day, are millionares many times over. Their tech and patents paid off handsomely and it was not all just handed to them. Sales grew over time. There were many battles and will continue to be, I.E. a settlement announcement and cross licensing via the PR Oct 18th betweek them and NOK for 2.5 Bln.

Our revs last fiscal were approx 5 Mln...from SALES. Our revs this fiscal from sales, I feel will be less, but from settlements, it's anyones guess. Once the settlements are all dried up, which could be "soon" or years, how they utilize the cash is my long term focus.

When I reap my millions from EDIG, and I'm telling you...it will happen, what I do with the huge pot of cash will be MY long term focus.

I trust this better explains what my thoughts are, and welcome to the group Thekid37!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply