Free

Words Man, just words.

I am positive, as you are, that we will all score one day. But until we do, we have not.

It's like putting a few hundred bucks in a slot machine, which I do frequently when the Wifey and I go out "in support of Native Americans" ( as if they need our help ), to have unrealistic expectations that may not come true. If they do, so be it and we smile...

Until I see the real deal, until I see $ in my brokerage account and IRA, until I have $ to access and spend due to an EDIG win, it is not there. What do people not understand about this type of comment???

If this is not simple enough as explained, if you are taking my reverse comments in the wrong way, I mean no offense, but I don't just agree with everyone, because this country says it's not required.

If you have any respect for me, as stated a few times in our PM's back and forth, as I do for you, leave it at that if you don't mind.

When, assuming it will, when EDIG goes "nuts" PPS wise, come back and give me the biz and I will capitulate in lighting speed for you and others who give me grief at times too.

Show me the PPS DABOSS, and I will leave you be.

Lastly, as our "leader" in here, I kinda sorta, expect your role to be more of a mediator and motivator, vs a person who opposes someone who does not agree with you 100%. I consider you as a guy with strong character, although we have never met, to be one who can see both sides. If I "tweak" your style at times, how about thinking it through before responding...just a tad more OK?

In the mean time, I will read everyone of your posts and give you a thumbs up as deserved, which I have done more so that anyone else in here...so far.

New Message
Please login to post a reply