Free

it's a "Flaw" in the system on agora. One that rewards "newbies" to be serial posters and then be granted the power to censure others and what's not consistent with their agenda. I think posters should be granted seniority based on their years of support of EDIG and expressed here on this board, NOT ON THE AMOUNT OF "POINTS" the system tallies for each post. I can see a couple on the hub leaders that are suspect and others that are gaining ground. Maybe we should bring up this flaw and a vote given this loophole being exposed that allows wolves to watch the hen house? What say you "ALL TRUE" EDIG investors/posters??? To much good stuff going on finally with this little stock, I for one do not want to take a chance at letting "others" spoil what we've all looooong awaited patiently to transpire. ANY posters here creating ANY DOUBT NOW is a red flag and suspect given the sequence of GREAT news and events happening with EDIG, one after another. Please speak your peace on this matter. .14cents a share speaks volumes to this issue and should be of concern to all longs. Please feel free to send me private message your investment is at stake here. mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply