Free
Message: RE: I am completely dismayed reading this board/ sunpoop

RE: I am completely dismayed reading this board/ sunpoop

posted on Apr 19, 2005 07:41AM

Frank, so true.

For the crowd-o-angst:

Also note that Wencor has no other products in the same engineering class as EDIG. IMO, this is why EDIG has hired at least three new position (not replacements) engineers with very specific backgrounds -- nothing like what Wencor does today. If Wencor had any notion to dump EDIG or could legally, why would we see new EDIG hires, new Wencor sales and marketing positions targeted to IFE (a business they have never been in), award winning PR from EDIG to help some connect those dots, a new embedded system which EDIG is controlling (I know this because the red rooster crowed twice this morning or because I read the darn release from Wencor that clearly stated the embedded system was the digEplayer embedded)

So, EDIG is either silent because they are packing up the house and going out of business OR EDIG has enough new projects to hire new engineers -- not a cheap hire in So Cal. Your call.

And then, of course, EDIG could be cashing in on all those naked short people, lining their pockets, and heading toward Mexico for retirement in Cabo and a crash course in death spiral dancing. Can you show me the documents where they are not doing this? NO! Did RP deny this? NO! It must be true.

Maybe it`s time for a few deep breaths and a fresh look at what we own. News will not come at our demand, but it will come.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply