Free

Swan Song

posted on Apr 20, 2005 03:06AM
Two years ago it was IKant, this year it`s the Basso groups. Hard cash comes for a BIG price and lots of dilution. Basso groups control over 5% of our stock, have the opportunity to own much more and will sell into any strength to recoup their investment. Yes, one good application, maybe this IFE, takes us out of this kind of financing, but that`s what I thought last year. We all could have had this Basso info over a month ago, in early march, if we had looked at e.Digital`s filings. I heard about the Basso groups on Friday night and the PIPEs/hedge fund info, too. I`ve been in a kind of daze ever since. I hate to be wrong--like 5 years into EDIG wrong. I hate to be sucked in by posts that claim special knowledge of orders, developments, and good news from suspect sources. And most of all, I hate to lose money. I`m tired of the personal attacks on these boards. These attacks take the form of ridicule, of being labeled bashers, of not understanding the investment. Bashers and hypsters are both bad news for people who just want to make a good investment, who want info and sharing from the EDIG boards. I guess I`m whining this morning; it comes from a deep seated feeling of being duped, pumped, and hung out to dry. I took it all in, ate it up, and asked for more, so I have no one to blame but myself. I`ve been averaging down, so hopefully later this summer, I`ll be able to get out with my shirt. ORY

New Message
Please login to post a reply