Free

"Boy, do we make a team or what?..."

I don't know about that, but one thing is for sure, everyone is getting on the same page with regard to all the involvements, legal and technical.

With regard to the .avi file format that DigEcor was after.

It was a little disheartening to read the agreement when I first read it. As you may remember, I have stated on may occasions, that the advanced features of 445 can be adopted to the attributes of higher level OS's, ANY, that would include the file extension .avi

In first reading the agreement, I thought we were giving a .avi format to DigEcor under our structured ability for 25k. However, there was a phrase in there that stated, it was up to e.Digital's discretion to utilize an existing program or develop a new detail. In reading that I felt a little better.

In a nut shell, we do not want to give any popular file consideration away under our structure.

This type infringement is not what we're after at the moment, but I expect that some day we will, this would be a 2nd tier aspect.

Now we wait for yesterdays DigEcor pow wow and see if anything significant happened.

Silver, jofother...anything yet?.......lol

doni

New Message
Please login to post a reply