Free

Trades today and of late.

posted on Dec 23, 2008 07:35AM

Except for 1 @ 25K, balance so far today is "chump change" in size.

Even though I felt as many others have posted, that as settlements come in the volume and PPS would be effected, so far not, but with 5 more infringers on the cusp (come on SS post it buddy!!), and more filings in the wind, something just has to CHANGE "soon."

Getting that DE case out of the way will be a blessing, regardless of the out come IMO, as it's a small boat anchor slowing the ship.

With my personality, it's hard to be patient at times, but I keep telling myself to chill and wait for everything to come together, which I am convinced will happen.

I also share some opinions in here, that many investors are just sitting back and waiting before they start buying or selling. This has to attribute to the numbers we are seeing in volume and price...at least my thought process.

Then there's all the daily economic news, blasting uncertainty, fear and doubt into our heads. A new administration is certain to help the over all picture get thru this mess.

Anyway, my two cents, and wishing everyone holiday blessings, good health and what the heck, gotta say it, "EDIG GOING TO THE MOON...SOON."

GLTA in the weeks and months ahead, DISCHINO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply