Free

EDIG is the one whom is suing these alleged infringers. This has never been a question of "You show me yours, I'll show you mine", as you put it...

According to Nanully EDIG'S approach in the "Tier one" phase has been to tell defendant's clearly, if they are usining a Flash card to have their gizmos work, then they are infringers...

EDIG has also been clear that all they want is a one time payment for past infringing and future use of their tech by the tier One Group...

As Larry made it clear, his was a "Possible explanation" of EDIG getting involved with "Cross-licensing"...

Without questioning the possibility of Trillium's scenario, based on what the company has said so far, it is more reasonable to conclude that defendants who are settling with EDIG are asking for the "boiler Plate Cross-Licensing langauge" as a face saving element when they are explaining to their Boards and Stock holders, why was it that they had to pay this little nothing company the money they did, considering their engineering departments cost them millions per year?...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply