Free

Re: RE...ON ECONOMY as it relates to EDIG...

posted on Jan 14, 2009 12:10PM

I agree, LL.

At this time, people are yankin' money out of stocks while looking for a safe haven. That ain't EDIG. Many stocks have great balance sheets and still people are selling them. Right now the current market is fearful of just about everything except the mattress. Of course there are many on this board who would disagree with me about buying EDIG now but you can't ignore the downward spiral of the economy.

If I were't already invested in EDIG, I wouldn't buy any today in lieu of something else a lot more attractive.

I have no idea where EDIG's price would be if we didn't have the current economic woes. I do know that the SP has lingered at this level (more or less) during "good times", too. I also realize that the IP litigation is a relatively recent event and does change the equation but the SP is sailing against a strong current at this time and I have no doubt that, if it were not for the current recession, the settlements would be much better than they've been and will continue that way for the near future.

What am I going to do? I'm going to hang on my shares be very patient and hope.

Fire away.

New Message
Please login to post a reply