Free

Jeff: ...

I was doing good moving along in your post till I got to this sentence...

"The fact of the matter is that none of us can know where the share price will go and "doing good" is based on a personal perspective."...

Investing in the stock market is for one purpose onnly, TO MAKE MONEY based on some paper issued by another. And the only way to accomplish that is (1) do your DD; (2) buy low; (3) sell high, and (3) keep your greed in check...

Perspective is defined in the dictionary as "The ability to see things in a true relationship"...

There were many in this little corner of the UNIVERSE who had the right "Perspective" when they bought into EDIG in 1990's, but got stuck in the stock because of "Greed" and did not sell at $24+...

So, a perspective is good to have, however, it alone can not be a PLAN for a successful stock investment. The days of "TRUST" engendered by strictly enforced feduciary laws are long gone by. The stock market is full of crooks as evidenced by the state of economy at present, and you have to be nimble in the game to survive it, following some strict rules of conduct in addition to having the right perspective....

Just sharing some of my own experience with the younger generation of investors...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply