Free

LL, you will get your wish one day.

posted on Jan 18, 2009 07:18AM

I fully understand your position, why you say what you do, and respect it. I feel the same way about those who are 180 degrees out of phase with you.

I don't mean to put words in anyone's mouth, but I feel people say what they do because they either believe it, or want to believe it. I want to believe SP that we will see $10. I do not want to believe 90 cents.

I managed and coached youth baseball and basket ball for 15 years. It was one of my volunteer things that I did for the community, amongst other things. One year, the baseball team I drafted, of 14 and 15 year olds (Pony Colt League) was on a winning streak and there were 3 games left in the season. I noticed the kids acting cocky, saying things like, "no team in this league can beat us, we are undefeated!"

I called a team meeting at a pizza joint, with parents invited. I was LL that day, bringing them back to reality. I made it clear, that any team could be beat on any day, and over confidence is what can cause our 1st loss. I went further to say, that if someone made cocky statements, teased the opposing players etc, they would be benched. The crowd went silent. We ended up undefeated, and the kids learned a lesson, and with an attitude adjustment of 180 degrees.

You remind me of my "reality pep talk" that day, so keeping expectations realistic, is not a bad thing.

Having said this, when we ALL receive news of settlements, filings, PR's, improving Q's, what they are doing with the cash, the market will wake up, climb aboard, and the PPS will do what ever these many events dictate.

That's my take, DISCHINO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply