Free

Those are nice stories, and if you were in the BAY AREA I would recommend you for the Citizen of the Month Award for a good Community Service record...

However, let's be honest...

Somewhere, in the small corner of their heart, everyone, ( and that includes "Lord Vader"), who is here knows there is better than 50/50 chance what Sunpoop says can come true. And it is not if it will, but it is a matter of when it will...

That is why you are here, and not because you want to talk with all these "Nice People"...

I must have said this many times, last of which could be 4 years ago. There is no such a thing as "market" in EDIG at present. It is only the Market Makers and Us Chickens, who fluctuate between EDIG and PTSC whenever there is a "positive" sign, like signing up DM, or first "settlement"...

The"Markets" are in shambles at present, and what is left of them are fending for themselves trying to survive this economic crisis faced by the NATION...

There is not a stock brokerage house that will recommend investment in EDIG at present, and this is all good for EDIG and its investors. By the time the "Markets" have shaken themselves out of the current mess, and those who survive it, will be looking for investments that have a solid bottom line, and great potential for growth in a market that is growing even in these hard times, namely FLASH...

That is when EDIG will hit Sunpoop's $10 and more, and not anytime sooner...

So we come back to the issue that once you accept that EDIG is on the right tragectory to meet its destiny, you are left with the question when it will happen?

We were looking for the "VALIDATION" of EDIG technology, and we already have that. The next landmark point in this saga is the "MARKMAN RULING"...

Meet me after that point, and we can discuss EDIG PPS future at that point...Until then everything thing else is a reflection of individual hopes for EDIG...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply