Free

PACER digEcor

in response to by
posted on Jan 21, 2009 09:41AM

Looks like the hearing was held today. "Arguments held. The Court takes this matter under advisement."

Date Filed

#

Docket Text

01/21/2009

Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Clark Waddoups: Motion Hearing held on 1/21/2009 re 271 MOTION to Strike 261 Sealed Document the Concordance Attached to e.Digital's Reply Memorandum filed by Digecor, 214 MOTION for Partial Summary Judgment filed by E Digital, 236 Plaintiff's MOTION to Strike Declaration of William Blakeley in Support of Defendants' Motion for Partial Summary Judgment filed by Digecor, 257 MOTION to Strike 246 Sealed Document, 245 Sealed Document, 242 Sealed Document, 244 Sealed Document, filed by Digecor, 217 MOTION for Summary Judgment filed by Digecor.
Argument held. The Court takes this matter under advisement. Attorney for Plaintiff: Erin Middleton, David Tufts, Attorney for Defendant Ryan Bell, Samuel Straight. Court Reporter: Karen Murakami.(Time Start: 3:00, Time End: 5:30, Room 103.) (blk) (Entered: 01/21/2009)

Will Blakeley stepping down… sure didn’t see that one coming. Can’t honestly say it’s a positive event but certainly nothing I’m worried about and neither is the market looking at today's volume. Could have been a disagreement between EDIG’s Board of Directors and WB about the company’s shift in business strategy. So WB leaves to pursue other interests…no problem. He was exactly what this company needed the last three years and I’m sorry to see him go. I’m interested to read LL’s post on what he discovers as to the specifics of his departure.

I like these statements,

With the recent and expected influx of new licensing revenues, we are in a better position to pursue business opportunities and partnerships in the medical industry, and in other segments of the travel and leisure industry.”

Our strategy is to expand our eVU business through partnering with companies that share our vision of building a successful full service, dedicated portable entertainment business in multiple markets.”

Isn’t that what LL has been saying for months? We need revenues to see growth in our pps. Now EDIG is taking steps to do just that with their growing IP money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply