Free
Message: RE:...ON ANOTHER ISSUE RELATING TO INVESTING IN EDIG!?...

RE:...ON ANOTHER ISSUE RELATING TO INVESTING IN EDIG!?...

posted on Jan 21, 2009 03:44PM

I am surprised no one would make a comment of the incredible sense of EUphoria sweeping the NATION after last night...

Here is some headlines that should be considered here instead of did BLAKELY leave of his own accord, or was he fired. One should ask what difference does it make to us investors?...

In my view it is far more important to consider what is happeing ion this first day of OBAMA PRESIDENCY...

The captions to the pictures speak of things in the works already. The article discussed he was given approval to spend $350 Billion more of the original bail out money. Also Congress budget Committee is puting another $350 billion together and is planing to put it on his desk in a week or so. In fact the Chariman is saying $850 Billion is not going to be enough!?...

What all this means there shall be liquidity in the Markt and on the Main Street in a very big hurry...

It is in this last area that we can see "Good News" for what EDIG told us today they shall be doing henceforth...

For example, Bank of America was the first to get a $20 Billion from the $350 Billion to generate "Liquidity on the Main Street, and a Fed. Promise to insure $150 Billion of their Real Estate Bad Loans...

With all this money being pumped into economy, (close to $1.2 Trillion dollars), it means we shall have buying power of $9.6 Trillions of dollars of Lequidity before the last of the $1.2 Trillion rund its course. (Economics 101, every dollar put in service in the Nartional Economy generates $8 dollars of goods and services before it is exhausted.)...

Guys, and Gals, Trust me, EDIG is going to be here in a year or two from now, and it may not look like anything you see today because the impact of $9+ Trillion dollars would have transformed it to a established force in the growing FLASH Market...

I see all this happeining around us, and we discuss why Blakely is here no more!?

We need to think of ourselves. Liten to me...Any one who does not have a Million or so shares of this 9 Cent company are missing a chance of a life time...

This reminds me of when PTSC was $.04 cents and people talked themselves out of buying it. Only this time it is magnified by a factor of ten...

Good Luck to all...

Gil...

Related Videos

New Message
Please login to post a reply