Free
Message: Re: lol...my minds image of the edig Agora board....doni...

Jan 22, 2009 10:02AM

http://home.comcast.net/~bzee1a/Tall...

"Living in San Francisco Bay area, owning a boat is a must.'

Same here in Fla.

"Now a days, I am happy with my two kyaks which are fun in the local rivers and Tomalas Bay area..."

Same for me, 19' flat back canoe with a 5 hp for backwater excursions(and we have a lot of backwater), I get more enjoyment out of that than running out in the gulf. I have a wave runner for the days I feel like power, or a run up/down the intercostal.

My neighbor has hanging off the back of his home, I'm looking at as I write this...a 30' twin power Grady, 18' runabout Wailer, 3 wave runners, other misc. junk and he plays with non of it, ever!....lol, the canal is full of junk that many do not use.

I have yet another buddy that bought a sizable Mako a few years ago brand new with twin power Mercs.....he used it a half dozen times, it just hangs from the lift unused.

They're a must have all right.....lol

My life gets simpler as I get older. I built a 40 Ford street rod a few years back, I still play with that.

Other than that I'm low maintenance.

There's really nothing I want, other than to stay in good health and help out the family when I can....that is all there really is to life for me.

That and seeing this edig issue flourish...my spotting it as an undiscovered ....even though it went through a high flying era of unconscious consideration. It would give me great joy if it all pans out for you and the rest, that would be all I need to complete a big part of my being, as I see this as a once in a life time shot.

right time...right place

doni

Jan 23, 2009 04:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply