Free

Feb 02, 2009 09:37AM
Feb 02, 2009 04:44PM
Feb 02, 2009 05:16PM
Feb 02, 2009 05:18PM
Feb 02, 2009 05:27PM
Feb 03, 2009 07:23AM

I think we hjave a clear misunderstanding of your INTENT when using the word moron...

NEW WORLD DICTIONARY of the American Language says this of "MORON".

"MORON (moran) n. [arbitraru use (by H.H. Goddard 1866-1957, U.S. psychologist) of Gr. (Greek) moron, neut. of moros, foolish akin to Sans...

Thus the word "moronic" which an adjective of the word moron, only means a foolish act, or person depending on how it is used.

The second explanation given by the dictionary relates to

Thus in Greek Language the word moron does not mean Stupid, 1. mentally retarded person with intelligence quotient of 50-70; adult person mentally equal to a child between 8-12 years old. That related to the use of the base word "murd" which is "stupid"...

Now we all know you will not be calling any one here "stupid"; why there ain't no one that would invest in this stock and wait for 10 years to hopefully get their mony back Yet, there are many many follish persons invested in this stock because thy "Believed" in it...And it looks like it is going to pay and pay big...

So next time, pay iattention, if you please, when using Greek words EXPLAIN yourself...

There are many "Sensetive souls here) and we do not want to deflect attention from what is taking place in EDIG land to anything that starts a naming calling contest...Lol...Lol...

Hey, I called him DART VADER couple of times and he got made, so I gave it up...Lol...Lol...

WHERE IS EMMMA WHEN WE NEED HER?...Lol...

PEACE TO ALL AND GO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ EDIG...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply