Free

Re: Speaking of Options / Upchuck here's the 8K filed 1/21/09 TO ALL

posted on Feb 08, 2009 08:27AM

I'm not sure why there is so much interest whether Wil has 30 days or 6 months to exercise his options, or whether or not Fred will exercise his, and whether or not both make some money if they do so, but the discussions are interesting.

Wil served us well for 3 years or so, we all wish him well, and he is gone.

Fred has replaced him, and he deserves our 100% support.

From my point of view, and certainly not to offend anyone who posted information or opinions on these option topics, there are far more things happening, with reference to SilverSurfer's excellent post summarizing past and future events, that I'm not at all concerned what these two fine gentleman choose to do.

My focus is NET settlement values, cross licensing deals, possible partnerships, maybe acquisitions, future DM filings and or settlements, Markman, product sales from all the above that will sustain EDIG for years and years after all the settlements are behind us, whether that takes 2, 3, 4, 5 or more years. I want to see a healthy, self fueled EDIG after these current activities are done!

By all indications, we have some exciting times ahead, and that's where my head is...FWIW.

Lastly, this board will be on fire in the not too distant future, and stock option deals will not be at all important IMHO.

DISCHINO says, GLTA and put your seat belt on for this ride.

New Message
Please login to post a reply