Free

Re: why? Zeroman...Please Read

posted on Feb 09, 2009 01:16PM

OK, so I will make an attempt to reach out. If you feel you have received some sarcastic reaction is because you are new, we don't know you and the questions/issues you raise are a little strange with regard to our current events.

Trust me, I'm NOT all about hyping something that isn't there, but the last week has been remarkable for me/all of us here...My Dad and I have been invested for years in this company, longer then some here at not quite nearly as long as others...For me, this company doing well for me, as someone in my 30's, can secure my future so I can live a comfortable life, but more importantly, I can rest assured my Dad can enjoy the rest of his life and not have to stress financially as he is doing now in this current market....

So when someone comes bashing this stock for no reason, it pisses me off...and I am not talking about an honest debate or where we can improve, because EDIG certainly has areas of improvement. But they have been working on these issues and I am hoping this past week is as a result of their efforts...

So, if you would like to learn more or debate about EDIG, welcome to the board...

But, and this goes for anyone bashing, I will work with the rest of VP and President team to have you and your posts removed...

The ball is in your court...

New Message
Please login to post a reply