Free
Message: Re: Please help me understand why some of you are disappointed....DABO...

With all those things you mention happening, there is no logical reason for disappointmenmt...

And I think T.K. explained himself that what his disappointment was that the PPS did not soar as the 10Q hit the NEWS...

This, is some more opportuinty for those who are busy planting their 4A's in the minds of the investors to have them part with their shares at these cheep prices.

Classic NNN/BASHER stuff from CASSANDRA-ZACK INSTITUTE OF BASHING. "Jump on the disappointment-let down felt by investor, and start preaching your "NOTE OF CAUSTION", and end up with "THIS IS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS"...

Have no fear, they finally will be gone by next 10Q. They are like mold in you bath tub. You have to use strong stuff to get rid of them. And reporting of back to back poisitve 10QS should be storng enough scrubbing fluid to have them disappear...

Gil...

Back to Court for me... Keep your Positive feed back on. That is the only way to get rid of the new onslaught on $.165-.$17 by the NNNS,,,

New Message
Please login to post a reply