Free

LOL Daboss I am here every day just like you have been since the days before this board even, back in the Ragingbull Days.........99-00 what a fine year.

Anyway, I am just vexed about this Nikon thing. I haven't contacted Putnam in ages but I even tried to read the tea leaves with him to no avail this week. Im concerned with the scenario of 186 $2 Million settlements, while that is certainly a feat to be proud of and will make us all lots of money, its not quite the picture I had painted in my head all these years.

My only defense of course, owning enough to count, I have a nice amount but I want more. As I said in my last post I want more at .10 this may certainly not be in the cards.............but hey the MM's do play games from time to time so maybe I'll bag some under .15

Well in closing, I hope this isn't the way you greet all posters from out of the blue, you post so frequently there is no way for me to know. But I certainly feel like you implied I might be a BASHER poking my head in, thats probably why LL is such a fan of yours.

Peace and Chicken Grease.

New Message
Please login to post a reply