Free

Modern Portfolio Theory

posted on Feb 14, 2009 09:35AM

is just that- a theory. Most of the talking heads would say that a person is crazy to even look a the pennies! I'll bet that secretly, they are all in them trying to do the same as we are - make a mint! Assuming that we are all crazy for being here, I love the banter, and realize that there are only a few people on this board that we should take seriously. Pennies are notorious for being manipulated, so be careful out there. EDIG is a gem that I polish everyday - my wife wants to quit working in a year, and it will be my fault if it doesn't happen. Fortunately, I've been able to double her account with - get this- the pennies! Forgive me for not being serious all the time, but my a** is on the line, and I'm just trying to maintain my sanity. This forum provides plenty of humor, and it has both villians and heros. Actually, we are fortunate to have more heros than villians. Go EDIG - I'm very serious about the money I expect to make! Besides, my ego is at stake if I don't get out of the mailroom, and there is just too much competion from the professionals! HML!

New Message
Please login to post a reply