Free
Message: Re: LawerLong, my point of view. bpjets / lovelygrl
Feb 15, 2009 05:27AM
Feb 15, 2009 07:06AM
Feb 15, 2009 07:52AM
Feb 15, 2009 08:20AM

All your points are well taken and well said.

What we have here, are dozens of people, who live all over the country, and only a handful from what I gather from posts have ever met. Not having a chance to meet a fellow poster, sit down eye to eye and discuss EDIG, get to know each other, then come back and post, the tone would be different. A small bond would be created, and more respect would prevail.

Just my opinion, but when you remove, sight, sound, body language, what a person does for a living (or retired), married...kids etc etc, it's not that easy to understand what someone is trying to say.

If I were to say, "lovelygrl, come to San Diego and meet me for a drink to discuss EDIG" you could label me a "perv." If you were in a bar having a drink with friends, discussing EDIG and I heard you say, "I post in Agora by the name of lovelygrl, so check out my posts sometime" and I walked over to the table and said, "excuse me for eves dropping, but I'm DISCHINO from Agora, can I join you and buy you a drink" you would probably ask me to sit with you.

Is a wound up positive poster a hyper? Is someone who is not sold so fast that wants Q over Q SALES growth, a well defined and executed business plan a negative basher?

With the human interaction removed, and just exchanging e-mails in effect, the real meaning behind what someone says is REALLY in the eye of the beholder.

Does this make sense, AND THANK YOU FOR THE FINE POST.

Feb 16, 2009 03:03PM

AGORACOM
Feb 16, 2009 06:45PM
Feb 17, 2009 03:08AM
Feb 17, 2009 04:18AM
Feb 19, 2009 09:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply