Free

Apparently Agora does not agree.

Maybe it was a mistake and maybe it was justified. I'm sure Agora will address it in due time.

I still maintain that a constant negative drone is counter productive to any investment. I stated on many occasions that he went out of his way to provide that drone.

EDIG reported a record Q3 and is projecting a profitable fiscal year and some think an investor wanting to stay on point of company business and success is repetitive and irritating. How far has basherism been able to skew investor sentiment?

We are seeing a rise in the PPS for several reasons. Certainly current company performance and the prospects for much more of the same have a lot to do with it but a key intangible is that investors again are awakening to EDIG as being good investment prospect and they are getting excited once again. And why not, we are about to make some long overdue money.

Confidence in your investment will help build momentum. Distraction, drama and droning doesn't.

I think we have seen an outpouring lately of many silent voices not appreciating the drone as they finally have some hard numbers that excite them. It is that excitment, generated thousands of times over, that can help further drive this investment.

We all know the down side and have been living it for 9 years...no need to have someone remind us daily, especially when the tide has turned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply