Free
Message: My only post on the subject... as this is supposed to be the EDIG board..

My only post on the subject... as this is supposed to be the EDIG board..

posted on Feb 16, 2009 05:56PM

LL, EDIG's greatest -dare I say??- "pumper", let me explain....

Over the past 18 months I have been here, with my original purchase I had thought that EDIG will reach a certain point at which I would sell and lock in a set dollar profit.

Over the past 18 months, LL has continually advised readers here that we are all overestimating the eventual pps. (At one point I agreed with him that on IFE alone, EDIG could be a $1.00 pps stock, if they could settle digEcor and corner the IFE market, again, that was IF DM could not deliver.)

For me to make the same amount to sell, I realized I needed to buy more shares, if he turns out to be right, in that EDIG only reaches his 'estimates'.

Accordingly, I have purchased over the past 18 months (until December, as I stated based on 'professional' advice from my CPA) the amount of shares I need to reach my original point dollar-wise, based on LL's estimate.

Thankfully, this gave me the opportunity as well to average down, with my biggest single day purchase (as I posted back in August) at .105, with others higher and lower along the way.

So, now of the mindset EDIG would not reach the original pps I thought, I bought more so that when it reaches a lower expectation, I will still have enough for an exit at the lower prices. Since the success of DM (much sooner and efficient than I ever figured) I now am fairly certain the new target will be higher than LL's guesstimate and perhaps closer to my original target.

If his intent all along was to discouracge buying, (the jury is still out on that one) then it didn't quite work... I knew EDIG is going higher than my orginal and highest pps purchase to date, so anything less than that back in August of '07 is whipped cream on the pie, and I like my slice of the pie.

Anyway, that's my only post on this subject... back to EDIG.

New Message
Please login to post a reply