Free

Public or private?

posted on Feb 19, 2009 04:42AM

The events of last weekend, with views both ways, Agora's decisions to revisit the facts and opinions on both sides, and allowing LL to return, was something that drained energy from many, and took us off course.

When this got started, at the risk of repeating myself, which DABOSS has given me permission to do (LOL), I'll suggest this one more time...

Take your beef up with a poster via PM's. Delivering a cleverly worded "cheap shot" at another in a public venue, in effect invites others to chime in, thus our three day "bar fight."

It's none of my business telling anyone how to conduct themselves, or that we should not disagree publicly, but some of the comments to me, are a little too personal at times.

Having said that, this is the most respectful board I have participated in, and the checks and balances to keep it that way are excellent. IMO, an occasional PM to someone when something really gets ones goat, may possibly avoid feelings being effected, and posters leaving for a while, or for good.

I suspect with some good news that we are all expecting, will fix most of this anyway, but I wanted to make my point known, one more time, and for the last time.

GLTA, DISCHINO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply