Free

News vs Revenue

posted on Feb 26, 2009 01:42PM

...this is no longer a news driven stock in my opinion. It is a revenue driven stock

I respectfully disagree, but I guess we’ll see what the next news actually is; whether it contains any kind of revenue numbers or projections; and then witness where the share price goes (or doesn’t go) as a result.

I personally think it was the ‘news’ (via Pacer) of 3 settlements in a week’s time that drove the price more than the latest 10Q number being perhaps ‘leaked’ ahead of time. In either case, it is still only the existing shareholders that know or care. It is good to know however that if and when the story reaches a larger audience, they will have a recent and decent 10Q showing positive earnings to consider. Certainly then we need both news AND revenue in the proper mix to be successful.

We’re all just watching the paint dry here. News will come but I think we’ve all gotten a bit spoiled lately with the speed at which events have already transpired (6 settlements in a year). I really think that everything could be on hold pending the court’s decision in the Digecor hearing - and I can’t imagine that will be much longer.

- Sinkman

Feb 26, 2009 04:20PM
Feb 26, 2009 04:45PM
Feb 27, 2009 03:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply