Free

One reason may be that the PA'S, (Like my BLACKBERRY STORM" recently became the all encompassing tool of the techies, including cell phones, etc....

One thing I am amazed about is that no one is making any comments about the big potential for EDIG to clean up in the Battery Life extention area?!?...

With the engery conservation being one of the main objectives of the New Administration, I will not be surprised that there will be a great push toward taking a great many other "tools" such as wahsers, dryers, refegirators, etc., off the GRID to reduce our dependance of Oil...

We also know that EDIG increased the battery life of eVU four folds to 25 hours by utilizing its technology to reduce the demand for electrons in doing the complex task required in eVU operation...

Heck if EDIG teck could that for eVU, it could certainly increase the battery life rumming my washer or dryer by 20 folds...

I am hoping EDIG will buy out some of the exisiting companies operating in this field, real cheap, and then have its subsidiary get a federal grant from EPA or the DEFENSE DEPARTMENT to apply its technology toward the reduction of the demands on the existing GRIDS as a way of reducing our country sendin billionsof dollard to shieks of ARABI, WE CAN DO THIS...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply