Free
Mar 06, 2009 09:49AM
Mar 06, 2009 11:21AM
Mar 06, 2009 11:41AM

Mar 06, 2009 12:22PM
Mar 06, 2009 12:33PM

Re: Neil Cavuto just said it/DABOSS

posted on Mar 06, 2009 01:39PM

"I'm not sure who you continue to refer to as FUDsters, and, to be frank, I have never understood the FUDster myth."

You ARE kidding, yes? Start with zack, throw in Jtara, cASS for the trifecta and certainly there are many I have forgotten. Their motives could range from day traders, elements of past financial deals, shorts or competitors.

"why would they pay attention to what someone else says"

Because it can effect the value of your investment. There are accounts of companies suing fudsters on record because their false claims drove the stock price so low the company was no longer able to raise capital via equity financing efforts.

"I haven't seen any numbers or projections that show EDIG bucking any trend for years to come."

We have had a record quarter and pacer filings indicating an even bigger current quarter AND management statiing they expect this to continue into next year.

And you are not a fudster in my eyes, but certainly taking a step back into old habits of being counterproductive, even in light of a turnaround underway.

See the first quarter of profitability accompanied with record revenues as a reference point.

I'm still working but it's cocktail hour somewhere....lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply