Free
Message: SS...Thanks for the downloads....I just spent an hour....

Have no worry. It is well known in the practice of law that when you have you defense you go on offcense throwing a lot of paper at the other party and hopw to drown them . When you response attacks the opposing counsel, directly or by implication, then you are really desperate...

Reminds me of the time we were in the Federal Court in Sacramento, and the Judge looks at the defnse Lawyers, (from a Big 200 man San Francisco Law Firm),

"counsel, I have read your ANSWER and you have 96 different defenses listed. First, the execution of Jesus Christ did not merit that many defenses, and second you don't come in my Court and waste my time with redundant words. I will give 20 days to refile your ANSWER with no more than 12 defenses, and make sure they address the issue of Sexuall Harrasment raised by the complaint, otherwise I am issuing Judgment for plaintiff. And counsel no more snow jobs."

THE CASE SETTLED WITHIN 30 DAYS ATER THAT...

AS to DM being inept...

DM couldn't have written a better script for their case if they tried...

SMASUNG is shaping up to be the WATERSHED CASE for the remainder of the 174+ cases. And you can rest assured ROCKET DOCKET will not fall for the SNOW JOB of a defense by SAMSUNG LAWYERS.

Got to hit the slopes...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply