Free
Mar 10, 2009 01:11PM

May be this issue was brought up recently but yesterday I had a chance to read some of the 900 plus pages that samsung attorney's filed. what I found is this Samsung is not admitting guilt nor denying the infringemant but they are accusing Edig that they are suing them based on their IP in general. what samsung is asking edig is to be more specific and in detail ID the products that they think infringe our IP. Samsung even went furthur to say that edig is accusing them on products that does not even sell in the GOOD USA . what I think DM and Edig engineers now including PN is they are going full force to Identify in detail the products that Samsung used to build their products based on our IP, and as you know these things takes a lot of man hours considering the size of edig and the broad products that samsung has put out in the past decade. based on this I think this is the only reason that we have not heard any filings recently as we were promised by RP. l

I do believe samsung has a lot to lose to Edig, I guess the revolver that we used in the past was only loaded with six bullets to knock down the first six but with Samsung we need a machine gun or an AK-47 and we are ready for them as the battle picks up steam. We have PN in Identifing DM in attacking and our IP and MGMT team to help us win this battle.

Until we succeed we will not rest.

FWIW JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply