Free
Message: Daboss your post of last night 10:32 pm is what alarmed me!

ted, if you don't like me or my posts, just say it, but don't defend britania's conclusions based on an article I posted as fair and balanced. Just call it what it is...bashing, subtle bashing or not so subtle bashing.

With reference to U.S. Airways and their new product from Lumexis Corp, proved just how far behind we are in ever being able to catch up in the evu business.

(How does one trial effort by a competitor that has yet to sell a system competing with embedded systems, show how far behind EDIG is, and how is a trial proof of anything?)DB

You posted this , which I think is a very negative slant towards EDIGS products, yet you jump down peoples throats when they post something which you also see as negative. almost like you want it both ways.

(How does the posting of an article ,keeping us abreast of an IFE development, slant negatively towards EDIG? And why does he then turn his attack toward me?)DB

Your post about U.S. Airways convinces me that we do not have a product that people want,certainly we will never make a profit from it.Then we are left with only the revenues from our IP portfolio.

(How easily he is CONVINCED that we do not have a product and that we will never make a profit, and investors on this board choose to STOMACH this feces? No wonder the pps sits idle)DB

New Message
Please login to post a reply