Free
Message: I realize I will be a target for some, but I believe we need

I realize I will be a target for some, but I believe we need

posted on Mar 17, 2009 06:18AM

to take a deep breath and make a more realistic assessment of where we are. We are certainly on the cusp of a major breakout (my opinion shared by some) in share price. On the other hand, our share price will continue to be constrained by the lack of specificity in the news hitting the street (my opinion shared by some). We will most likely spike when quarterly numbers are released (opinion shared by most). We will, however, need some major news with specific numbers to really start our steady march up in price to a point where we can get listed on a "real" exchange (my opinion).

A listing on NASDAQ should be our goal over the next 12-18 months. I would love to see us achieve that goal sooner, but I also think we are going to continue to see volatility until the digecor case is totally behind us (I know, I know we won a big victory - but it ain't over til it's over). Perhaps I am the only one who feels this way, but I do not intend to allow anyone to get me on the "edig to the moon" rocket ever again. We are going to win huge with this stock, but it isn't going to be "soon" and it isn't going to be easy. I have been holding and buying since 1999 so I have seen this play out before. Be patient and take a long term view (12-24 months) is my advice. JMHOFWIW

New Message
Please login to post a reply