Free

Re: What happened to the PPS ???

posted on Mar 17, 2009 03:11PM

Interesting question Coyoty: Then would you mind answering it?

I wonder why so many people treat anyone who is an investor in the same stock as themselves and doesn't agree with them as some how being negative...: Look, everyone is negative sometimes...as I've read your posts over the last few months, I couldn't recall anything positive from you unless it supported someone Else's negative statement. Checking out your posts at PTSC proved to be exactly the same, with respected longs taking exception to the your posts. So I'm only saying you're negative because what you have posted over the long term indicates it to be so.

I have been burnt in these markets several times over the years yet I still invest: The risks get reduced if one tends to air on the side of caution: I agree with you, I hope for the best but I'm prepared for the worst, I believe we'll do well.

I'm sure a lot of investors here are very confused now especially with all this good news yet the stock did not meet expectations of 25c + by now: I'm sure their are some but I don't think there are "a lot" who are confused I believe most here are realistic in their expectations. Can you tell me who specifically expected us to be at .25 by now?

Who would have thought the 336 Patent of PTSC would have been rejected by the USPO: Are the patents that they hold the same as what we hold?

What happens if someone requests a re-validation of EDIGS patents? are you prepared to waite 3 yrs?: If someone requests it, we'll go through the process, I've waited 10+ years already I'm willing to wait 3 more. If we get past the next few years of phase one suits and enter phase two...we'll be in a fight and will have to wait anyway. As much as it's possible for things to go wrong, it's just as possible for the perfect storm to hit and we could sky rocket.

There is a lot of potholes ahead with this investment: Please tell me how you can state this as a fact?

and I,like everyone else, would like to see a good return but if someone wanted my advice I would certainly tell them do not fall in love with any stock as it seems disappointment is waiting around the corner to hit you in the face: Perhaps you should reflect on this statement. I agree don't fall in love with something that can't love you back (applies in real estate as well). But is it possible the disappointments you've experienced in the past are tainting your view of your investment in eDig?

So here I sit ,the same as you,waiting for something to happen.Where as before I never had an exit point now I do which evolved from my forced experience in these markets: Good to have a strategy.

Lawyerlong is also accused of being negative yet I never so his post that way, my perception was that he also was very cautious and was just giving people a different perspective so they wouldn't get hurt.. Regards: Although I've heard others express this viewpoint I can only speak for myself here. I agreed with much of what LL said I just took exception to the way it was framed. I expressed this to him many times and as I stated previously it's never what you say, it's how you say it that matters. I believe he can't change the way he sees it. I hope you'll be willing to at least come to the middle of the road with your perspective...otherwise why be here? GLTU

Coyote

New Message
Please login to post a reply