Free
Message: Been wanting to say this for a long time. Slightly OT.

Been wanting to say this for a long time. Slightly OT.

posted on Mar 18, 2009 10:47AM

I've been holding back on this topic, but I can't any longer.

From retirement at 59.5 in June-07, which I decided to do because by porfolio was in great shape, making $ consistently, up thru the end of Oct-07, but then when the "CNBC hit the fan" I don't need to tell anyone what happened.

The last 18+ months has been horrific world wide...duh.

Since the changing of the guard in Washington, despite how one feels about who is in place at every level of gov't, the bail out stuff, crooks, talking heads etc, we are slowly seeing a few results, and the markets the last 2 weeks appear, and I do mean appear, to be stablizing. Way too early to be dancing in the streets, but it's showing the signs we are looking for.

I'm not a hyper typer (sorry) and I manage my expectations when it comes to EDIG, but I have to say, it's the most promising position I now hold, that could very well be my saving grace. I really mean what I just said, so if anyone wants to argue, be my guest.

OK, the vol/PPS is not anything to brag about right now, that's a real fact and not a negative comment, many feel frustrated by some PM's I get, but there is so much in the pipeline to turn this around, it is mind boggling.

When events take place from here on, when the news travels beyond message boards, when we "arrive" once again as we did 10 years ago, this baby will pop and IMO pop BIG!!

I'm not leaving, I'm not going to allow our current situation to stiffle me, don't you either. Keep that chin up, keep the faith, and you will be glad you did.

I keep thinking the end of June, when the Q is out, will be when people take notice, and I don't just mean a profit from settlements, but PR's before that on many topics. Call it specualtion, gut feel on my part, news that we all think is coming, "whatever flips your skirt" as my Mom says, but we are not too far off IMO as to why most have been with EDIG 10 years or more.

Enough said today, GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply