Free

challenge. So that you know I and others (and I'm speaking for the rest of the "true longs" forgive me if you don't share my vision) just want a place to be "truly hopeful" about what we already know is a risky investment. Although, not much too me anymore. We are intelligent and don't need to be reminded by the "Reality police." (whose reality is greatly distorted. lol!) A place where we can cheer when the team is winning (EDIG), give credit where credit is due and sad when they're not (but not disruptive or whining), always keeping our chin up. A place where we can gather to talk about the HUGE PARTY we'd love to have, or parties on the inevitable success of our investment, without joy kills taking very positive events and subtly (in some cases, not so much) trying to turn them into negatives, creating doubt, doubt as of late (6 months), is "NOT" warranted, nor, well deserved as some here would like to brainwash you into thinking. A place where, well.....we can be hopeful and confident about what we own and have fun watching EDIG pile millions upon millions, upon millions without fear or uncertainty of having hecklers/bitter investors/bashers in the crowd trying to get a reaction who have the impact of making people uncomfortable and ruining the experience/celebration for everyone else. Now, that is all I and "others" want, and so I ask all of you, is that too much to ask for? Waiting for next round of infringers, go get'em EDIG!!!! Look forward to seeing you on the EDIG”truelongs" board, by “invitation only.” What say you??? mguru

New Message
Please login to post a reply