Free
Message: I'm so disappointed. I was looking forward to news today.

Forums are for exchanging ideas. That means , in turn and hopefully, that opposing views will be expressed, and through them some light might be shed on all the issues that are important to the subject at hand. As long as the views expressed are well reasoned they should be welcomed even when we do not agree with them. Bur then, please, reason carefully your opposition and let the audience decide upon the merits of the expressed views.

Clearly that was not the case in RB where people were bad mouthing edig while, at the same time, were selling short like Anthony was doing. He payed for that and he might still in prison for all I know.

This discussion about who stays and who goes shows an unacceptable degree of intolerance and this motivation has been settled long time ago as uncivilized in both domains- religion and politics.

Why is it unacceptable to praise the management when its decisions are promoting the interests of the company and shareholders and question it when actually or seemingly it does not.

I have never bashed Edig but I often questioned the appropriateness of the decisions of the management or its lack of decisions thereof. I advanced a couple of arguments the other day and, for all practical purposes, I was attacked personally on the ground that my points were shallow. I chose not to engage anyone on this.

I hope we listen to all views and discount them on the basis of their merits. Keep the board open and let's refrain from making it a mutual admiration society. And, for the record, I really think LL does provide a valuable service to all of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply