Free

Re: Maybe Sunpoop can give us an update - Skreal

posted on Mar 31, 2009 10:06AM

I hope you are not offended by my post about new filings, and I am gratified that you agree with me, that the focus should be on the things that Edig has acted on, and not the things that may not have come to pass by March 31, 2009.

Speaking of Action, RonRan's post was certainly well-balanced, but let me say that RonRan may not have been paying very close attention, since there has been a lot of action with Edig lately. We are talking full positives with action - am I missing something? We all know current global economic realty, so let's discount it and move on.

As you say we are all looking forward to the financials, especially the early release.

The only thing that I can tell you regarding my disposition, is that I am an advocate for this stock and the success of this company, and I am more interested in making money than making friends on the board, or having a lively debate about how much we should manage our expectations.

My mantra is to each his own. If you want to wear long hair go ahead, if you want to work at Starbucks, or bathe once a week, that is ok with me. The exception for me is when my money is involved, then my tolerance has limits. The 100th time someone expounds on the virtues of expecting less, I become iritated.

Skeepinitreal

New Message
Please login to post a reply