Free
Message: Re: “We look forward to further legal and licensing activity this fiscal year.”

Re: “We look forward to further legal and licensing activity this fiscal year.”

posted on Apr 01, 2009 08:54PM

To be fair, perhaps you just said they might not (or probably wouldn't) happen so many times, about so many different things (don't forget the ASM :) that it just appeared you didn't believe they would. You had every reason to be concerned about RP's verbiage in the past (which all company reps. use) because of the lack of performance, but for the last two years most of what he has said has come to pass.

"And regardless of what you say my primary concern..."

Regardless of what I say...? Ory said the stock would probably go to .10 if Samsung went to markman and no other suits were initiated in the interim. I merely replied that other things might happen that could prevent this. You responded with the rocket to Mars comment, are you saying those things "might" not happen or that you don't believe they will with that comment? I thought my response not only possible/likely but encouraging. What was yours intended to be?

We've been on this merry-go-round before. I believe you want eDig to succeed. It's true, based strictly on fundamentals it might take years. It's just as true that it might not. So like I said you see it from your perspective and I'll see it from mine, no big deal.

Coyote

Apr 02, 2009 05:06AM

Apr 02, 2009 05:27AM
Apr 02, 2009 06:27AM

Apr 02, 2009 07:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply