Free

mguru posts infrequently. I was not referencing his posts.

Whether or not he is fair and balanced, he understands an important ingredient in investing that is lacking here bigtime.

We should want the world to view EDIG in a new light, as a result of their current results and prospects for future results.

New investors have much less risk than you or I took years ago, not really knowing then how everything would play out. Today they have real data to evaluate and that information should be highlighted in chatrooms, not ridiculed.

EDIG cannot even issue a settlement PR without it being criticized for not naming the infringer or the numbers. While we all know that is all dictated by non-disclosure agreements, there are those who use that to facilitate more negative hype.

A new investor today is looking at a track record, profits and growth, all key ingredients for an appreciating investment, but I'm afraid they just don't find that discussion here. Sure there's a post or two here or there but before you know it, we end up off track.

When everyone's focus is on EDIG's success, and as the company continues down this path, we will see the rise in value we are waiting for and that environment is what many here want. I know I do.

Apr 02, 2009 03:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply