Free
Message: e.Digital Patented Technology, Tier 1 and Tier 2 - DONI & EMIT

OZ:

Glad to see a dose of reason and sagacious advice. As always, thanks.

I doubt many savvy investors put their money in a speculative penny stock without doing their own DD. It looks to me – corrections welcome – that Dichino made his own presentation, his friends bought based on that information and their own DD, not due to this or any other message board. He showed his friends an opportunity and they did what they thought was in their own best interest. That makes sense. Buying a spec stock just because of a posting or two does not, IMO.

However, not wanting to post here due to the family bickerings also makes sense. Again, we should address a post's content, not the poster's credibility or family heritage or crackhouse status or even their fav football team (where I live, the latter will get you hurt). Personal snipes are pety and we should be aware that reasonable, yet differing, opinions are what make this board interesting. Almost all the posters here are long term investors. The real bashing is nominal -- we don't even have a heybrad with a Daboss fetish posting here (Dean, did you know his sister or something? lol)

As for our current pps, those that bought shares at ~$0.10 - $0.13 are doing quite well on their investment even today. We floated in that range for quite a while with a pile of shares traded. Somebody made money. I’m not much of a trader as I am just too dumb to know when to sell. So, I am a long term investor by default and circumstance. DM certainly has done their job well and they will have a fight on their hands as they face other top drawer legal teams. IMO, that works in our favor long term. If DM prevails -- and we believe they will or we would not be here -- other low hanging fruit and even Phase II chip makers will notice just who DM kicked in the, uh, humm, family jewels. Will that make all of them grab a checkbook? I don't know, but it will certainly send a strong message for future negotiations.

IMO, EDIG is in a great position based on what we know today. I believe we will see some very good numbers in June. I could be wrong, but the past few Qs have been telling and we have pasted that negative red ink barrier that once haunted EDIG and most spec stocks. Today’s market is different that 2000, but a strong balance sheet in a spec penny stock cannot be a bad thing. EDIG seems to be headed where they have stated they are going. The non-IFE biz will be something I would like to hear more about, but it will take time to capitalize new ventures and selling opportunities. We’ll see, but cash is king these days and EDIG certainly seems posed to have a pocket full.

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply