Free
Message: e.Digital Patented Technology, Tier 1 and Tier 2 - DONI & EMIT

I have a good friend who has heard me mention EDIG on several occasions over time during social occasions when the topic turns to investments.

He runs an international company, travels extensively to China for business and is quite successful in his own right. Initially my mention of EDIG was met with skepticism as we joke quite a bit. He did very superficial DD early on and did not like what he first observed.

Then the market dropped dramatically and EDIG was up 70%...why?

That being said, after many times of scoffing at their balance sheet etc etc, (the typical superficial perspective)....the news of settlment #6 apparently convinced him of the opportunity and he informed me last week that he is now a shareholder.

As sophisticated and successful as he is, he now recognizes the opportunity at hand that he could not see just a month ago. He also has clarity as to the risk factors invovled, but settlement #6 apparently struck a chord and added the necessary amount of credibility to EDIG to warrant his investment dollars.

All it takes is for EDIG to be presented as an opportunity and the prospective shareholders will figure it out for themselves at some point.

It's getting much easier to figure out.

We are looking forward to more news that will strike a chord with more and more investors over time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply