Free
Message: Re: Did anyone notice the PPS?**... I DID, HOW COULD YOU MISS IT/AR...

Sorry:...

It could have been BOZO THE CLOWN...Lol...

Do me a favor and SAVE the ANSWER by RP reported by CHARLES which follows...

Any time you read someone divert your attention to the PPS dropping, just POST THAT ANSWER...

People read these pages should know, this is not a stock in a dowanard death spiral and that Quite the opposite is TRUE...

Going out to the OPEN DOOR markets and have some Shish Kabob, and then to listen to some Chaucerian Poetry...

P.S. to doni...

JACK THE RIPPER and his haunts do not interest me. That is the DARK side of the PAST. The London of TODAY is a vibrant Metropolis with many other facinating things to offer...

Gil...

E-mail from RP to be SAVED and repeated...Lol...Lol...

RESPONSE:

"Thank you for your e-mail, Charles. Since Duane Morris is handling our Flash-R™ patent portfolio monetization efforts on a full contingency basis, they determine the number of defendants and the timing of when suits are filed. If we were paying for Duane Morris' services on a normal attorney/client basis, then we would control this process. However, we believe it is in the Company's best interests to avail ourselves of Duane Morris' services under our full contingency agreement with them. To date, this strategy has proven successful with six paid licensing and settlement agreements in seven months. We look forward to further legal and licensing activity this fiscal year. Please call me at your convenience if you would like to discuss this further.

Best regards,

Robert Putnam,

Sr. Vice President"

New Message
Please login to post a reply