Free
Message: Re: Dischino/it certainly is a wait filled with suspense! I still think they are

There's that 4 letter word again...SOON.

LOL

Just for grins, my monitor went "poof" Wed evening, and I do mean poof, noise and all, but no smoke thank goodness.

Here I am, Thurs morning at 6AM as usual, and cannot get on the net to see what my Agora friends are saying, what the PPS is at 6:45AM, no way to get any news...I was going crazy waiting for a store to open at 9AM. I could not stand it, so hit my local Wal-Mart at 8:30AM, they did not have any displays, the "kid" could not answer my questions, then looked at me and said, "Sir, what we have here sucks, so go next door to Office Depot, they open at 9AM and have a better selection than this place, so I shop there too." OK, thank you...by!!

Had to pace and lurk in the parking lot for the longest 15 minutes I have ever experienced, with "EDIG WITHDRAWLS" mind you, shakes and all (LOL) and they had a really nice Samsung 19" on sale, marked down from $349 to $209, and the "kid" said he'd throw in a 3 year warranty. "Nope, I won't buy a Samsung product, show me an HP." "What do you have against Samsung Sir?" My reply, "well, if I had an hour to waste I'd tell you, so show me an HP and you'll probably make a sale." Got a 19" w/sound and crystal display, a really cherry product. Speeding home at 110 MPH, blowing by 5 cops who could not catch me, got it installed and back in business by 10ish.

Whew, EDIG WITHDRAWLS is not something I care to experince again...LMAO!!

Apr 17, 2009 06:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply