Free

What is going on?

posted on Apr 24, 2009 08:25AM

You know, I go into hiding for a month to come back and see a final warning being given out by Agora and to see there is a "new kid" in town? What is the deal people?

So I am happy to see some more good news regarding EDIG v. Digecor. I as well hope someone finally talks some sense into Wencor and finally tells him to stop, because as of right now, I'm sure he is going to appeal, starting with the State the contract law is observed in...He just doesn't stop...Well, I guess even he has the right to pursue whatever he wants, though I hope we can sue for lawyer fee's at the end of it all...LL's and Gil's are not cheap...LOL.

The share price is obviously another concern as we're losing some ground here. We need the yearly results soon, and at that point I really hope we have a business model in place with a partner, as I don't consider the lawsuits and ideas of avenues to pursue a business model. I would like more detail on the ideas and the lawsuits should just be looked at as a bonus...

Well, hope all is well and I'll talk to you all again when the yearly numbers come out, as the day to day bickering here has gotten to be too much for me...even though it can be comical at times. My best to all... :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply